We run puppy classes in Grimsby, as part of the Puppy School network. Classes take place on Tuesday evenings at 6.15pm and are run as a 6-week course, with an hour's lesson each week. You can check the latest availability of classes here.
Puppy School is suitable for puppies aged from 8 weeks to 20 weeks (5 months old) and who have had their full set of vaccinations, by the start of the course. Our Grimsby puppy training classes are small, fun and family-friendly.
We have a maximum of 6 puppies per class and all family members are encouraged to attend. Our puppy training classes run for 6 weeks and last an hour each week.
What you will learn:
- Walking on a loose lead
- Coming back when called
- How to prevent & manage play biting
- Polite greetings - without jumping up
- The positions (sit, down, stand)
- 'Off' / 'leave' (leave objects you don’t want your puppy to have)
- Toy play & how to use it to your advantage
- How to stay in one place
- How to settle and be calm
- How to be sociable with other people, children and dogs
- How to accept handling (including vet and groomer)
- How to allow handling of food, chews and toy items
Make a booking:
Due to our small class sizes, our puppy training courses fill up rather quickly. The only way to guarantee your place is by booking online and using the Paypal option on the right. You can also check latest class availability here.
The cost of a 6-week course is £72 (+ £2.85 if paying by PayPal) and includes:
- The Puppy School Manual, containing details of all the exercises practised in class
- £15* of FREE Natures Menu products, including free home delivery (*when redeeming voucher provided to you in first class)
- A sample of Natures Menu treats
- A range of additional handouts after each class
- Graduation certificate and rosette (at end of course)
- James Wellbeloved goody bag (at end of course)